Monday, September 5, 2011

Pre-wedding

I love the moments before a wedding. Every one is different, but it's always exciting. This wedding might have been the calmest one I've experienced. The bride was ready to go and everything was in place.

Lily shows Nana some tricks of the iPhone



We took this of ourselves :)



This one too.



Look at my hansom baby brother!



I know this isn't the best picture, but I'll never forget this moment. Someone ushered Ben intot he girl's room so that he could be with us to walk down the aisle. Lily & Ben were SO excited to see each other and to see how fancy the other looked. They showed each other the highlights of their outfits and just hugged and hugged. It took everything in me not to cry and ruin my Southern Belle make up job. (my eyes were awesome! Thanks Aerin!)

So thankful that they have one another


No comments:

Post a Comment