Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Stuff

Another day in Chicago.....another shopping trip. I dragged (literally) my poor kids all over Orland mall in search of clothes for the wedding. Ben needed a suit & I was pretty unhappy with the dress we had for Lily. It all worked out as you will see. We had to have Ben's suit altered & it was so worth it! He was dashing! I found a dress for Lily that was in the back room of store, in her size, on sale with an additional coupon at the counter. Winning!
When Ben tried his suit on, he loved it. He called it his "man suit." All I could think was, "you look like a ganster." (Goodfella's)

Look at him. "Search me coppa's! You'll never find the jewels!"


How handsome!!


On the way back up to Michigan, we stopped at a Cracker Barrel. The sides of veggies seem perfect for vegetarians, but, alas, they are cooked with lard. Country! They do have an excellent old school candy selection. We introduced the kids to Dots. I loved Dots!!





We also bought PopRocks, but I'm going to have to get the first try on video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment