Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Finally caught up!

I have been feverishly blogging, trying to catch up with myself. Finally, these photos are from yesterday!
First day of school!
Lily and I started on our school work yesterday. We are trying to get in a routine, but still have fun. Thankfully, Ms. Sitrick had everything organized for me, so we just do the work for each day. We also do some writing each day & silent reading. We are going on so many adventures & using maps, counting and learning German (both kids can count to 10, say please, thank you, good morning, day, evening & night, and I'm sorry) (also, Lily can say, "the next stop is") so there's plenty of knowledge for these little sponges to absorb!


Yesterday afternoon, we went out in search of more pants (see, no dryer, pants take days to dry) and umbrellas.

Just like our TJ version, I found zilch.



A stop for a rest & a brezel with Beethoven



"6! just like me!"



I did find a store selling scarf/pashminas for 2.99E. I got one in many colors. My black one was purchased in Paris many years ago for 20E and is one of my favorite things I own. I've always wished I had more colors for formal events. So, if anyone is in need, let me know and I'll pick one (or 6) up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment