Monday, September 5, 2011

Jetlag

We set out to stay awake as long as possible. I kept randomly falling asleep when I was sitting down. (I didn't sleep on the plane). We went out to explore our neighborhood and pick up a few essentials.

The PM, which is like a Walgreens


Arianne came over to take us out for a welcome dinner and we were all ready to go. She and Matt were talking about our wireless issue and at the stroke of 6pm, both kids passed out. We got them to sleep-eat a little bit & put them to bed. I woke up at 1:30 am to Ben's face directly over Matt's, whispering, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy." Lily was just making her way into our room too. We got them back into bed and I stayed with them until they both fell back to sleep. Everyone slept until at least 9am the next day. Success!



Matt & I's first dinner was like grown up mac-n-cheese. It's great! Pasta, tomato sauce, oregano & parmesan, all in separate envelopes.



Our kitchen




No comments:

Post a Comment