Friday, September 2, 2011

Oops, more MI

I just uploaded pictures from my phone and found some others. (it is worth mentioning that I am now in the throws of iPhone withdrawals. It is amazing how dependent I have become on that little piece of beautiful machinery. Seriously, I have the shakes. I am limping and occasionally, my thumbs tremble for lack of texting :)

The Round Barn winery also has a beer barn with delicious beer. Mmmmmmm, beer.
Cate, Matt, Cor & Danny


Aiden & Lily were boyfriend & girlfriend. It was a challenge to explain that cousins can't get married......at least in the states we live in. So glad they love each other though!
Aiden, Lily, Brynn & Emily



Wake surfing may be the best sport ever invented. You fill up a giant bag (bladder) in the back of your boat with water to weigh it down & create a giant wake. The boat pulls you up (no paddling out into giant, killer waves) and you can let go of the rope and play in the endless wave. Well, Matt can let go of the rope, I cling to it for dear life :)



After the second day of water skiing. So proud of herself! Thanks for the ring pop prizes Aunt Jamie!



Girl Power!!



No comments:

Post a Comment