Monday, September 5, 2011

Meet the Parents

Jami's family invited our family to their home for dinner on the Thursday before the wedding. We caravanned into Effingham county for the best dinner of my life. I could Low Country Boil every night. It's shrimp, corn & potatoes all boiled together to perfection. Oh, and cream cheese, cinnamon coffee cake that caused Matt to almost pass out (in a good way). Jami's 10 siblings were all there....I think. They kept coming and going at different times and they all looked alike. I finally understand how Matt must have felt around my family in the beginning. They are such sweet, welcoming people & I am happy to call them my new family!

Will (the youngest) showing Lily his trampoline skills



Sweet little Mercy, holding her own!



Billy (Jami's Dad) and Lily on their pier. The water is unusually high this year. (but no crocs)




No comments:

Post a Comment