Sunday, October 16, 2011

More of Berlin Zoo

FINALLY!! I've been trying to upload pictures and get back on track, but something always goes wrong. The photos take about 40 minutes to upload and I usually loose my internet signal half way through. Then my head falls off and rolls down the hall and I have to go retrieve it. You can imagine, this is all very distracting and frustrating. The worst part is that I know I'm forgetting things that have happened along the way. Oh well, play the glad game and move on. (We're reading Pollyana now).
So, these are from the Berlin zoo (last month). The zoo had the most amazing playground in the middle of everything. We spent as much time at the park as we did looking at animals. There were 4 main sections, each surrounding a trampoline. Then, the sections were connected by bridges, slides and different paths. From up top, we could see the bears in their nearby habitats and pretend they were coming to get us. There was also a giant pirate ship structure that the kids could climb down into and explore. Ben pretty much stayed on the ship, exploring with his trusty flashlight. It was awesome!!
The pics are out of order.

This is an example of the bridges connecting the sections.



The pirate ship. Ben is down there, so you can get an idea of the size of that ship!



Kids & I at the zoo



No comments:

Post a Comment