Saturday, July 2, 2011

The first month of madness

We're heading to Chicago for a month with family before we leave for Germany. It goes like this:
July 19 Arrive in Chicago
July 21 Leave for Michigan
July 22 Celebrate Ben's 4th birthday on the lake. (pontoon pirate ships anyone?)
Matt & I leave for South Bend, IN to celebrate my cousin's wedding (Kids stay at the lake with Nana)
July 24 Back to the cottage
Aug. 1 Quad Cities (IL/IA border) To visit with Matt's borther, Jimmy, his wife Molly and our niece Sophia (yay!)
Aug. 3 Back to Chicago
Aug. 8 Back to MI
Aug. 15 Back to Chicago
Aug. 19 Matt goes back to MI for my brother Brian's bachelor party
Kids & I still in Chicago
Aug. 22 We all leave Chicago for Charleston, SC. From there, we drive to Hilton Head Island to stay in our friend Sarah's house for some much (I'm sure) needed chill out time.
Aug. 26 Head to our hotel in Savannah for rehearsal for......
Aug. 27 Brian & Jami's wedding!!!!!
Aug. 29 We leave Savannah and after a stop-over in Newark its off to Germany!

PHEW! I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment